Saturday, February 10, 2007

All Set

It is glad to here that Pistaym Week is here. No worries. No deadlines. No stress. Just Pistaym. It's a buena mano for me that we championed Comedy Skit. Haha. Comedy indeed. I hope that I could laugh as well with this Word Power thing - enough with 'sangfroids' and 'sobriquets' [Haha.]. Urgh.

And. Right after Pistaym is the most awaited promenade. I just came home now from the downtown to choose what to wear. Jusko, sukat pa lang nga, pinapawisan na ako... sa prom pa kaya. O well, that doesn't matter.

That's it. I'm just so excited about the prom and Pistaym that I need to post a short one about this up-and-coming school events. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ui...congrats!!! xudeeh,,, me 1st na cla...buti p kau.. pero lahat naman maganda.. maaus ang lhat..hehe(pahumble saka pakunwari pa)... Tingnan nlang natin sa mga susunod na events...hahaha..