Friday, February 09, 2007

Dreams

I was in Japan. I was with a number of friends and we were in a bus - something like that. And then, I saw tornadoes, plenty of tornadoes with different sizes. I saw papers and everything flying. The freaky thing was that the papers [or maybe] were making different kinds of shapes - amorphous. Some were boats. These were caused by the strong wind made by the tornado. And while this was happening, I was holding the hands of my love. [I'm not going to say who. Haha.]

I was still in Japan. I was at the downtown, walking along the sidewalk. Then, I saw a group of people lying on the road - dunno what they were doing. And suddenly, rain of fire started. What I mean is, there were like chopped meats of whales and sharks or something [parang tanguigui, malaki lang] and they were on fire. You see, they were falling from the sky. And every building in the downtown [still in Japan] were still on fire. Burns. Shouts. Agony. Pain. Gaad! What was happening?! Firemen soon came. Everything was solved.

I was so scared. I was planning to go back to my homeland sooner. But I was afraid that this would happen again - in the airplane.

After a few moments, I woke up.

That was a dream of mine this morning.

I know there are books that would help me translate dream, like snakes, money, turd, etc. But how should we translate events that are to detailed that no one can. Okay, so... what does 'rain of fire' mean? Or tornado? Or holding hands? Or even large tanguigui? Of course, there's someone there who can answer that but what if... these things are all connected?

For the past month [January], I encountered different kinds of dreams. And 2007 is really different for me - heck. Some are dreams but some are nightmares, too scary to tell that I don't want to talk about it anymore. It seems that these dreams are supposed to be talking to me, just I can't understand... Pondering...

No comments: