Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pretence

I am an actor. My job here in this world is to pretend that I am not affected by this couple - well, if they really are couple. After all, everything changes and before they end their lives, they might just be not for each other anymore. My role in this movie of mine is to ease the pain - everytime I see them. And I wish - at the same time not knowing [sana] - that she loves me, too. Haha.

My heart breaks - no, not break, but my heart lies (as in nagsisinungaling) when they tease me to this girl. I know I like her as well, but I know that I don't love her. I am just going with the flow, thinking that I can forget the one I love.

But no, we don't forget our loved ones. That is a big problem.

And now, I just decided that I can love her no matter what even though we are not together, that we are not holding each other's hands - intertwined. I may be her lover, but I am not her love. I can be there for her, but I may not.

The biggest reward for this situation is the ever-stable friendship we have. [Awww.] We never know, I can reveal to her one of my biggest secrets that no one else knows - someday. There are things that are positive though we are not together. It's the love that I give her, but she can't give back.

Pondering...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh.. napaka-mysterious naman nitong pinost mo... nkka-touch din ha. gawa mo tlga to?? di q maintindihan??paki-expand naman oh.. pero maganda un content nya ha..

-wreck- said...

Ekskyus mi. From the heart yan. Hehe... You know.

isabella said...

well. love is a bitch and i cant stop saying that.

sorry third. it mustve been really hard dealing with it.

-wreck- said...

Ayos lang. Honestly, it really is a bitch. Haha.

Anonymous said...

nyc third..aus lng yan...para sako..masakiton tlga sa part mo pero express mo lng na u rily care..hu knows..bka may magbgo..k?have faith in urself..