Thursday, February 08, 2007

Series of Sunggo

I don't know if I spelled it right. Basta I'm referring to the bleeding of the nose.

And speaking of bleeding of the nose, it's like what happened to our exams today. We took Religion, Computer and Math exams today. And nakakasunggo talaga siya - ika nga. Religion was the easiest compared to Math - death! Haha. Patay tayo kung failing ako jan. As to Computer, 42.5 over 60. Haha. I had enough of those networking and hexadecimal thingies.

And after Math was the dismissal. Another slip from Ma'am Rea that says, "Practice this afternoon. Not attending means a 10-hour post." Gaaad. Nakakasunggo talaga. But, no choice. We thought it was a-matter-of-life-and-death meeting and briefing. Haha. But we just sat down at the Reading Lab for about 5 minutes. Wala naman ginawa. Amp. =)

PS: For the 3rd time, I think, I'm not convinced with my Math exam. Urgh.

No comments: